Hunting for smartwatches under Rs 10000, here take a look at these 3 best smartwatches for all kinds of needs whether you want Bluetooth calling, fitness, or even a health-focused smartwatch.
Best Smartwatches Under Rs 10000
Most of the smartwatches under Rs 10000 don’t come with SIM card support, so you have to rely on Bluetooth. Also, brands like RealMe, Xiaomi, Amazfit, or even Samsung don’t provide a microphone or even speakers under Rs 10000.
To get a Microphone or Speaker, you have to go with brands like boAt and Fire-Boltt, and these brands don’t come with good software whether it’s app design or watch UI.
What I’m saying is, to get a proper smartwatch, you have to spend more than Rs 20000, when you buy a smartwatch worth Rs 10000, you’re buying a fitness band with a bigger display.
Now, I wanted to add more than 5 smartwatches but I didn’t find good smartwatches, so I just added 3 best ones.
Amazfit GTS 4 Mini
The Amazfit mini 4 is available at Rs 7999 and it’s more focused on the fitness side of things because it doesn’t have a built-in speaker, so you won’t be able to take or make calls on this smartwatch.
The good news is, the watch has support for the Zepp application which means, you get the best app and watch UI support.
I have said many times that if you want to buy a budget smartwatch then you won’t get a better app and watch UI than the Zepp.
So there is nothing to worry about on the fitness side of things. Along with that, it also has built-in GPS which works well, so if you go for outdoor runs then this feature might be useful to you.
- Display: 1.65-inches AMOLED Display
- Weight: 31 Grams of Weight
- Sensors: 3-Axis Accelerometer, Bio-Tracker 3.0 PPG biometric sensor, 5 satellite positioning systems, and SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Level).
- Additional Features: IP68 Water Resistance 5 ATM, Built-in GPS, Built-in Alexa, 50+ watch faces, and 120+ built-in sports Mode,
- Battery: 270mAh Battery (up to 10 days)
- Colors: Flamingo Pink, and Midnight Black
RealMe Watch 3 Pro
I don’t know how RealMe is selling the RealMe Watch 3 Pro at Rs 4999. It’s too good a deal for the price it comes for.
The watch has everything from Built-in GPS, Bluetooth Calling, 60Hz AMOLED Display, and well optimized Watch UI along with an app, and even provides close to accurate health data.
When companies provide too good specs, they will cut down some features,s and in the case of Realme Watch 3 Pro, it misses out on the IP68 rating and metal build.
So if you’re okay with this not having proper waterproofing and plastic build then close your eyes and consider the Realme Watch 3 Pro (read review) and if not, then you will have to take a look at Amazfit GTR Mini.
- Display: 1.78-inches AMOLED Display, 500 Nits Brightness
- Weight: 40.7 Grams of Weight
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Heart Rate, SpO2, and Saturation Sensor
- Additional Features: Bluetooth Calling Smartwatch, 110+ Sport Modes, and 150+ watch faces
- Battery Life: 5 Days of Battery Life
- Colors: Black and Grey
Amazfit GTR Mini
Guess what, Amazfit GTR Mini is available at Rs 9999 and it doesn’t have Bluetooth calling but it does have everything else from the solid build, accurate health data, built-in GPS, and more importantly, a dedicated chipset.
The Dual-core Huangshan 2S chip will ensure that the watch runs smoothly while the Zepp OS 2.0 will help a lot.
Amazfit has added tons of new features in Zepp OS 2.0 which you can take advantage of. Still, it’s not as good as WearOS and I’m hoping that this will change with coming-up updates.
Who should buy this watch?
For those users who wanted a good-looking smartwatch, close to accurate health data, solid GPS support, proper Watch OS, and don’t really care about Bluetooth calling.
Related: Amazfit GTR Mini Review
As I have been saying, no brand will provide everything in a single smartwatch, and in the case of Amazfit, they have Amazfit GTS 4 at Rs 15000, so for them it doesn’t make any sense to add Bluetooth calling.
- Display: 1.28-inches AMOLED Rounded Display
- Weight: 37g Weight with Strap | 24g weight without Strap
- Chipset and OS: Dual-core Huangshan 2S chip and Zepp OS 2.0
- Sensors: BioTracker™ PPG biometric sensor, Acceleration sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Ambient light sensor, and 5 satellite positioning systems
- Additional Features: Bluetooth Calling, 126 Sports Mode, 80+ Watch Faces, 7 sports Smart Recognition movements, PAI Supported, and Bluetooth Calling.
- Battery: 280mAh (5 Days of Battery Life)
- Colors: Midnight Black, Misty Pink, and Ocean Blue
If you want value for money smartwatch under Rs 10,000 then you won’t get a better smartwatch than the RealMe Watch 3 Pro but if you want the best-looking smartwatch and if you don’t care much about Bluetooth calling then you can either consider the Amazfit GTS 4 Mini or GTR Mini.
Still, if you have any questions then do let me know in the comments, I would love to help you out, see you there…